Sunday 2 November 2008

Festival ceskeho a slovenskeho divadla w Lucemburku





A remarkable day in Luxembourg. I was taken by a friend of mine to see a show of Czech and Slovak theatres and naturally I took a camera - just in case. The room at the theatre was very dark, only the scene was spot-lighted. I thought the pictures would never come out in such conditions but eventually I found out that this camera does wonders! Only that when I took the first picture the shutter sounded like a bomb explosion and everybody around looked at me. After the third they did not care, so I was able to shoot a couple more. The camera was a Hasselblad 500CM and the negative was a HP5. The two theatre groups are the Divadelni Atelier Vaclava Martince from Praha and the BANDA (Benesovske Amaterske Nezavisle Divadlo Autorske) from Benesov in CZ.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You really have some guts to call me 'a friend'. Spineless bastard!
Regards from Slovakia!